Products may be returned within 10 days after receiving. A 25%-50% restocking charge may be assessed depending on the condition of the products being returned. Initial freight and return freight charges to and from Star Case are the responsibility of the buyer. The original credit card and refund transaction fees will be deducted from the refund amount. All goods must be received in new condition for a full credit or refund to be issued. Products returned with no RA number will be refused at our loading dock.
- Close-out merchandise sold at reduced prices is non returnable. All sales on close-out merchandise are final.
- Star Case is not responsible for any costs related to the replacement, or repair including labor, installation or other costs incurred by the buyer.
- Custom cases, metal open frame racks, and cut to size rack rails are considered custom and therefore non returnable. All sizes and detailed description of our products are clearly indicated. Please contact STAR CASE sales for any order assistance if you are uncertain on any feature of any product.
All returned packages are thoroughly inspected upon arrival at our dock. A determination will be made if all requirements have been met for credit, replacement, exchange or repair. Please be sure to follow these guidelines to avoid any delay or refusal of processing your return. Any discrepancies will result in your package being returned and credit or replacement denied.
- Products must be returned in the original or equivalent shipping container.
- Packages must be marked with our issued return authorization number.
- Products will be inspected for damage including dents, scratches, defacement, loose or missing parts or abuse of item(s) being returned.
- Returns processing may take up to 5 to 10 business days from the time your return is received.
Star Case shall have sole discretion as to the credit method. We may issue a credit, refund, replacement, or repair the item and return it to you. Please call us at 800-822-7827 if you have questions.