Products that may have been ordered incorrectly, does not meet your needs, may be returned within 10 days after receiving. A 25%-50% restocking charge may be assessed depending on the reason and condition of the products being returned. Initial freight and return freight charges to or from Star Case are the responsibility of the buyer. Orders that are canceled prior to shipment, paid for on credit card, will be charged a service fee equal to the transaction fees charged by the credit card company. You must call and receive a Return Authorization (RA) number and it must be clearly marked on the original (or equivalent) packing of each of the items being returned. All goods must be received in new & original condition for a full credit or refund to be issued. Products returned with no RA number will be refused at our loading dock.
- Close-out merchandise sold at reduced prices is non returnable. All sales on close-out merchandise are final.
- Star Case is not responsible for any costs related to the replacement, or repair including labor, installation or other costs incurred by the buyer.
- Custom cases, metal open frame racks, and cut to size rack rails are non returnable. All sizes and detailed description of our products are clearly indicated. Please contact STAR CASE sales for any order assistance if you are uncertain on any feature of any product.
RETURNS ARE CAREFULLY INSPECTED UPON RECEIPT:
All returned packages are thoroughly inspected in accordance with our published INSPECTION CRITERIA listed below. A determination will be made if all requirements have been met for credit, replacement, exchange or repair. Please be sure to follow these guidelines to avoid any delay or refusal of processing your return. Any discrepancies including, but not limited to, the following list will result in your package being returned and credit or replacement denied. The following INSPECTION CRITERIA is applied to inspecting returns and issuing credit:
- Products must be returned in the original or equivalent shipping container.
- Packages must be marked with our issued return authorization number.
- Products will be inspected for damage including dents, scratches, defacement, loose or missing parts or abuse of item(s) being returned.
Returns processing may take up to 5 to 10 business days from the time your return is received.
Due to modern advances in computer aided design and production, Star Case can begin production of your cases moments after receiving your order. This allows us to give our customers the fastest possible service. Therefore, we cannot accept cancellation of any custom case or rail order that is “in production”. “In production” can be minutes after ordering your Star Case product.
Star Case shall have sole discretion as to the credit method. We may issue a credit, refund, replacement, or repair the item and return it to you. Returns are subject to a restocking fee depending on the condition and reason for the return. Please call us at 800-822-7827 if you have questions or for an explanation of circumstances under which a restocking fee may be charged.