Server Rack Enclosures have an adjustable rack depth up to 27.5″ and is equipped with front and rear mounting rails. Featuring a locking glass front door and rear vented door, 1,700-pound weight capacity, and adjustable cage nut rails. Excellent for server rooms, data centers, offices, and network closets. Our rack enclosures come fully assembled and ready to use the moment it arrives. Casters are installed and levelers are included.
- Easy Installation-Casters are preinstalled to allow you to easily move and load your system into the desired location.
- Removable Cable Access Panels-The top and bottom of the server cabinet includes removable laser knockouts for cable access and added versatility.
- Locking, Removable Side Panels– Side panels are both removable and lockable giving you the access you need when making connections or reconfiguring your components.
- Adjustable Rails-Includes two sets of adjustable, vertical rails which extend to a maximum depth of 27.5″ for versatile mounting options. Cage nuts and screws included.
- Venting-All floor standing models come equipped with 4 electric fans installed in the top panel of the rack to help keep the contents cool and running smooth.
- Locking Tempered Glass Door-The locking tempered glass door allows installers to easily access and view their network equipment.
- Locking Vented Door-The locking perforated door promotes better air circulation within the cabinet. This vented design is especially helpful for equipment that generates a lot of heat, such as servers, UPS’s, and more.