Molded Shock Racks (Static and Removable) Transport cases are available in 8 sizes. These Shock Racks are lightweight, shockproof, watertight, dustproof, heat and chemical resistant. The interior frame and shocks provide for ambient air circulation and heat dissipation. Measuring 20″, 24″ and 30″ deep from rail to rail with a standard 19″ rack width per ANSI/EIA-310-C specification.
The rugged roto-molded shell ensures industry leading strength and impact resistance. 2″ deep front and 5″ deep rear lids to accommodate rack gear that may slightly extend past the rails. Equipped with recessed black powder coated stainless hardware and 4 comfort grip spring loaded handles which allow for easy movement.
- Available in 8 sizes: 3U, 4U, 5U, 6U, 7U, 9U, 11U and 14U
- Standard payload range 40 to 150 lbs.
- Optional extended payload range 160 to 300 lbs.
- Standard 19″ Rack width per ANSI/EIA-310-C
- Standard Rack depths 20″, 24″, and 30″ rail to rail
- Square hole rack rails to accommodate #10-32 US standard, or 6mm cage nuts
- 2″ front lid, and 5″ rear lid with edge casters standard, other options available
- Rugged roto-molded shell ensures industry leading strength and impact resistance
- Molded in ribs for stacking
- Black recessed powder coated stainless hardware
- 4 comfort grip spring loaded lift handles
- Automatic pressure relief valve (standard)
- Lid hangars (standard)
- Case coupling straps (standard)
- Light Weight
- Lifetime Warranty
03U, 04U, 05U, 06U, 07U, 09U, 11U, 14U
20" Deep, 24" Deep, 30" Deep
|Inner Shell Type||